• Welcome to the TopoDOT Community Forums!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Randy AllenMonitor Setup
Thread Modes
Thought it might be interesting to see how others are viewing TopoDot. I currently use 2-27" monitors. We do use Connect and I'm slowly migrating to utilizing the ribbon primarily, so I hope to gain some additional monitor space for my view 1 when removing the left-hand menu. 

[Image: uc?id=1wkV9RlxIBzZHcm_Y-i4BgX4WND6GrjhR]

I'd say running dual monitors is the minimum for CAD work. Running support, we've seen some users with impressive setups of 4+ monitors.

Here at the office though, I just run with a dual monitor setup as well. It's useful for having my coding resources on one monitor and my IDE in the other!
[Image: TUC19Banner.jpg]

(02-13-2019, 03:09 PM)David Terneus Wrote: I'd say running dual monitors is the minimum for CAD work. Running support, we've seen some users with impressive setups of 4+ monitors.

Here at the office though, I just run with a dual monitor setup as well. It's useful for having my coding resources on one monitor and my IDE in the other!

I actually have 4 monitors to work with; 2 dedicated to TopoDot and 2 for other processes.  Big Grin

Not sure how people work with only 1 monitor.  Sad

I think a 3 monitor setup is the sweet spot in terms of performance and cost.  I run 2 monitors for CAD workspace, and one monitor for everything else (Google Earth, email, etc).