• Welcome to the TopoDOT Community Forums!
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Title: Mobile System Showcase
Thread Modes
Photo 
Would love to see your system(s). At ESP, we have 2 Trimble MX8 & a Riegl 1HA.

[Image: uc?id=1p-YX158AEazD0n0NykR-p8I492W_bd4H]

[Image: uc?id=1O8jTI6Uk5OLS6PbrPWnkZVM05dwhCqgK]

[Image: uc?id=1n4q61VLAmVgT6lpsJaMs2cXAoBukFImX]

Hi Randy,   I would be interested to hear what mobile systems are being used successfully in the rail space in the US - any feedback anyone ?

(02-07-2019, 11:30 PM)Peter J Wrote: Hi Randy,   I would be interested to hear what mobile systems are being used successfully in the rail space in the US - any feedback anyone ?

Hi Peter.....here @ ESP we have a highrail system (I've updated my original post to include it) & our Riegl system is very mobile, so mounting it on anything is just a matter of obtaining/creating the hardware. We have done many miles of rail with these systems.

Randy, ok thank you,  Are you capturing assets outside of the track profile  ( say within a 40m corridor ) with the Riegl and how have you found the results ?

... and what kind of rail run lengths are you able to capture with the internal SSD Memory supplied with the Riegl ?

(02-10-2019, 06:48 PM)Peter J Wrote: Randy, ok thank you,  Are you capturing assets outside of the track profile  ( say within a 40m corridor ) with the Riegl and how have you found the results ?

... and what kind of rail run lengths are you able to capture with the internal SSD Memory supplied with the Riegl ?

Peter,

I'm going to drop you a private message with the contact information for our LiDAR Mgr here in Indianapolis. I'm not sure the policy here on the board & don't want this thread to become an all out promotion for ESP; it's intent was just for companies to showcase their mobile system.

This is DRMP's first Mobile system. Riegl VMX-2HA

[Image: uc?export=download&id=1mbetDc6kQ2ZzBI5wDliZX9j9wTzoMXon]